November 12, 2008

Sin City!

Last Friday we set off on a road trip to the desert. The Sun was shining, and there were sun flower seeds a plenty. It was great! Road trips are so much fun!! Shay was on a business trip in Albuquerque, NM and so Brett, Chaz, and I drove and she flew in and met us there that night. We arrived at around 5:30 pm and had a few hours to kill until her flight came in, so we went to the grocery store and then checked into our hotel. The first night we didn't do much. We took the shuttle from the hotel over to Caesar's Palace, and just walked around for a little while and had a few drinks. Then we went back to the hotel to just re coupe from the traveling and prepare for the long day we knew was ahead of us.
Saturday morning things started off a little crazy*....please don't think any less of us for what you are about to see. Las Vegas is insane, and I never thought I would do something like this, but I did. I can't say I'm proud of myself, but damn it was fun!
*Stay Tuned for more wild and crazy adventures of The Scothern's and The Schlange's in Sin City.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait! Looks fun! i need a good road trip myself so have extra fun for me

    ReplyDelete

Come on! Tell us what's on your mind. You know you want to....