November 18, 2008

Tis The Season!

To answer a few questions for you:
  • Yes, that is Dirty Dancing on the TV.
  • Yes, this is a picture of our Christmas decorations.
  • No this isn't a picture of our Christmas decorations from last year.

So what? We put our Christmas tree (and all other Christmas decorations) up on Sunday and it's not even Thanksgiving yet, sue us! Is there a law that says Christmas can't start until after November? I don't think so! Alright I'll humor you, how long do you think one should wait to put up Christmas decorations?

That's your cue to leave a comment.....

5 comments:

  1. At least until Thanksgiving Day.

    But that is awesome that you were watching Dirty Dancing! I love that movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I put mine up a couple of weeks ago! I figure if the stores are doing so can I!

    Yay for dirty dancing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are just sick. Baw HumBug

    ReplyDelete
  4. You rich people are all the same, you people think you can just change holiday dates and do whatever you want. Us poor people celebrate Christmas in December. You disgust me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ya I'm not gonna lie, I already put up our decorations too:) There are a lot of scrooges out there. Just goes to prove everyone relates Christmas with all the WRONG things (debt, spending money). But in all reality, what it's REALLY about is family get togethers, yummy food, pretty decorations and heck, just the spirit of Christmas! Ignore the scrooges!

    ReplyDelete

Come on! Tell us what's on your mind. You know you want to....