November 3, 2008

Someone Turns 26 Today......

If you don't already know then I'll give you a few hints......
  • His favorite color is blue
  • He loves to play basketball
  • He loves to ride his long boards
  • He loves any spicy food
  • He is a total adrenaline junkie
  • He is currently a student at UVU
  • He is the youngest of six

Give up?? It's this guy:






Happy birthday!! I think I speak for everyone when I say....we are so glad that you are still here to have birthday's for us to celebrate!! :) Have a great day today, you deserve it! I love you!!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday there GEEZER. Man am I glad I am not that old.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at my blogs at MY homepage. It is at http//www.mylifeequalsb-r-i-n-g.com

    ReplyDelete

Come on! Tell us what's on your mind. You know you want to....