November 5, 2008

First Snow

We woke up this morning to snow. I have to admit, at first it didn't really bother me too bad. It was pretty outside, and Belle was excited. She loves the snow! Here are a few pictures:




Usually the first few times it snows for the year I'm alright with it, and then after about three days I'm praying for sunshine. Not today though. I am SO ready for winter to be over, and it hasn't even been snowing for a full day yet. Here's why:

IT TOOK ME TWO HOURS TO GET TO WORK TODAY!!!!

Sorry for yelling at you, but I just can't help it right now. It usually only takes me 35 minutes to get to work. I know that this is just the beginning of a horrible snow season, and that can only mean one thing for me....horrible commutes in and out of Utah county on a daily basis.

That is all.

6 comments:

  1. Juno also really enjoyed the snow today. She was outside running around for over 30 minutes. She was going crazy with excitement.

    Also, I'm very sorry that I didn't call you about the change. It was a sudden decision. I just started looking for blog elements to maybe add some little details and I just ended up doing a complete change. However, notice I still have your button on my page for advertising. (How is your BKS Customs going? Lots of people?) But I promise that I will come to you next time I'm desiring a change.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it melts before the 22nd. I'm coming to Utah for Thanksgiving, and since I moved to Seattle I've becoming a total wimp when it comes to driving in the snow.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god, Kaylyn!

    Yeah, it has been FOREVER! You are still as cute as ever!

    Looks like life is going super good for you. I am happy for ya!

    Keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sooooo glad that we didn't get snow at our house. We did in the mountains though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is so good to hear from you!! You and Brett look so happy! It has been forever since we've seen eachother!! 3 kids are crazy they keep me super busy!! They are so fun!! Riley is in pre-school I cant beleive I've got a little boy in school!! You look super happy!! I'm so glad that you left me a message...I hope to hear from you more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey girl,
    I'm going private but want to keep in touch with you will you please comment me your email address so I can add ya?

    Thank You.

    We need to do lunch in the next couple weeks please! Let me know when you have time.

    ReplyDelete

Come on! Tell us what's on your mind. You know you want to....