November 3, 2009

Older, but maybe not wiser

{On the beach in Carmel, CA 2007}


Today is the first day of Brett's 27th year. There have been many times that I worried about not having him around to celebrate him turning another year older. He's a bit of a thrill seeker, you know. Luckily though, that is not the case, and I can't wait to celebrate many more birthday's with him!!

He truly is my best friend, and my life would be incomplete without him in it. I am the luckiest girl in the world to have a great guy like him as my other half.

Happy Birthday Love!!!

3 comments:

  1. None Other Than Mr. AnonymousNovember 3, 2009 at 6:45 PM

    Hey you left your depends at my house when you left halloween night.
    I will keep them under the bathroom sink for the next time you come up.

    Well Happy Birthday Old Man. I hope you have a great day, umm I mean rest of the night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Brett!

    ReplyDelete

Come on! Tell us what's on your mind. You know you want to....