May 16, 2011

Rocked My World

One of my favorite trails in Moab is Hell's Revenge.  It was a great mix of hard obstacles and amazing scenery.  There was never a dull moment on this trail, and I can honestly say that there were a few times that I really thought I might die.  Gladly, no one was injured in the making of this blog post.

This is Hell's Gate.  A few weeks before we were set to leave for Moab, Chaz started emailing me links for YouTube videos of various trails telling me how awesome it was going to be to take my Jeep on them.  The first video that he sent me was one of someone trying to crawl up Hell's Gate.  Trying, and then failing and rolling down the hill.  Needless to say, Millie didn't attempt this one. 




 This place is seriously breathtaking!  Everywhere you look there is a different kind of terrain.  For most of our visit the weather was extremely cooperative.  It rained the first two days, and then the sun came out and didn't go away.  If I didn't have any responsibilities in life, I would take my husband and run away to the desert.






3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous scenery!

    (I'm glad "Millie" and her occupants did not attempt Hell's Revenge - call me a fuddy-duddy, but that does NOT look fun!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I rode in Chaz's Jeep while he went up Hell's gate the second time. It was SCARY!! But fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hell yeah that'd scare me too! I am wuss! But glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete

Come on! Tell us what's on your mind. You know you want to....