February 18, 2009

An Amazing Performance


Okay, Brett and I have ALWAYS been fans of Angelina Jolie {Hello! Laura Croft Tomb Raider is the greatest} so when I saw the preview for this movie, naturally I was excited to see it. We rented it last night, and I just have to say....WOW!!! She gave such an amazing performance, not to mention that the story line is so captivating! Our eyes were glued to the TV waiting to see what was going to happen the whole time. Just over an hour into it we had to pause it because Brett was leaving to go play Basketball, and neither of us wanted to hit that pause button. It was such an intensely interesting, sad, unpredictable, amazing story.

I'm not going to tell you about it for fear of ruining the plot, just go rent it!!

5 comments:

  1. I can't watch her movies in fear that there is a hidden agenda and it may brain wash me to go out and adopt 20 kids

    ReplyDelete
  2. How could you not be a fan of Angelina Jolie?

    I noticed you go to UVU. Have you heard about TweetBooty.com? They are giving away free stuff to UVU students. I am trying to help them spread the word because I love this idea.

    Check out their site and sign up! I got a free pork burrito from Costa Vida the other day. It's super legit. If you have a Facebook or Twitter account, you can be apart of it in seconds.

    -Brandon

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've wanted to see this movie so badly! It looked so good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw it and thought it was pretty good. I thought Angelina looked really good with the short hair and the role was quite different from other films that she typically does, so it was a nice change of pace.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved this movie...a lot. She really is amazing. I'll be honest...I'd be gay for a day for Angelina Jolie! YUP! I said it! ;)

    SO, the new job is at Goodwood! I'll be serving...what a job right out of college right?! Ridiculous, but I'm sorta excited. Meet new people, be on my feet all day instead of behind a computer! It will do for now while I just take some time for myself :)

    ReplyDelete

Come on! Tell us what's on your mind. You know you want to....