February 27, 2009

Bob that head!!

The Concert was AWESOME! They did a fantastic show this year, and unlike last years show they had an amazing encore. One thing I really like about Rascal Flatts is that they sound just as good live as they do on their CD's. That is talent if you ask me. I wish I could say the same for their opening act: Jessica Simpson. She is no good live. I take that back, the two pop songs that she sang sounded really good, her country music is no good live. When she is singing country you can barely hear the words over the bass in the arena, and she looks like she is trying to swallow her microphone, which just makes everything sound more muffled. But when she is belting out those pop songs and the microphone is ten inches away from her face, her voice is amazing, even if she does look like she is possessed by Satan. {that was for Shay :)}

Here are a few pictures of the night:




I have video too, but I am having a hard time getting it to load, so I will try again later.

Thanks for a fun night Shay!! You are the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on! Tell us what's on your mind. You know you want to....