February 4, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

I was {sort of} tagged by my blogland friend Allison! She tagged everyone who reads her blog to participate, and I thought it would be fun. So here it goes:

  1. I am afraid of the dark! {yes, I am aware that I am 23 years old}

  2. My all time favorite book is The Book Thief by Markus Zusak.

  3. I dream of living in Ireland someday. I also have a little {big} obsession with looking at the available real estate listings online. A girl can dream, right?

  4. If someone told me that I could have any car that I wanted right this minute, I would choose a 2008 Jeep Wrangler {Rubicon} over anything flashy and expensive.

  5. Brett is my best friend in this whole world! I would be lost without him, he has helped me through so much in my life.

  6. I ♥ Bajio's Pineapple Shrimp Tacos! I could eat them for dinner every night, and never get sick of them.

  7. I used to hate seafood of any kind {only because I was afraid to try it} until we went to visit my friend Emily who lives in LA. She had planned a night on the town for us in Hollywood and made a reservation for dinner at The Geisha House. She was raving about how delish the food was, but little did I know it was a sushi restaurant. I was so terrified to try it, but once I did I loved it! {the only thing I didn't love was the raw squid tentacles} Now I eat sushi any chance I can get.

  8. I have seen Don Williams in concert 4 times. He was my mom's all time favorite singer, and every time he came to town she got us tickets. The last time we saw him I got the tickets for her birthday as a surprise. {it was his farewell tour}

  9. I played the flute when I was in 6th and 7th grade. I was never good at it, But hey.....at least I tried.

  10. Tequila is my alcohol of choice. It doesn't have to be anything fancy {ie: patron}, just give me a bottle of Jose Cuervo and a shot glass.

  11. I ♥ 80's music! It is the best when you are driving, cleaning the house, or getting ready for the day. Two of my favorites are The Promise by When in Rome and Stay by Oingo Boingo.

  12. I think it's funny when my dog is having dreams. They must be good ones, because sometimes she looks like she is running, and she growls a lot in her sleep too. :)

  13. I really wish that I had an accent. I love listening to English, Irish, Scottish, and Australian people talk. Hopefully when I live in Ireland I will pick one up.

  14. I think that road trips are fantastic! It's so fun to pack up the car and just go. Singing, Talking, Dancing, Playing Games, Seeing new places, you name it!

  15. I have been with Brett through 6 surgeries {in 8 years}: right wrist, neck {spinal fusion at c6}, right hip reconstruction, right knee {ACL and Meniscus}, left knee {patellae tendon}, right ankle.

  16. I am in the process of writing 3 books.

  17. My favorite movie {since I was a little girl} is Beauty and the Beast.

  18. I dream almost every night, and most of them are so vivid that they seem real to me. They are so vivid that I have been known to talk in my sleep, or wake up crying from a nightmare. I even used to sleep walk when I was a kid.

  19. I ♥ Mountain Dew.

  20. If I had a never ending supply of bread I could sit and feed the ducks at Beus Pond forever. It's my favorite place in the whole world.

  21. I went to 8 different schools when I was growing up. {Central Elementary, Brigham City, Utah; Foothill Elementary, Brigham City, Utah; Willard Elementary, Willard, Utah; Adele C. Young Intermediate School, Brigham City, Utah; Box Elder Junior High, Brigham City, Utah; North Ogden Junior High, North Ogden, Utah; Weber High School, Pleasant view, Utah; Stacey's Beauty College, Ogden, Utah} I know what you are going to ask.....and yes, it did suck. Along with that came a lot of moving around too.

  22. As soon as Brett is done with College we want to move to Washington State.

  23. I am one of those people who really loves shopping, even if I can't afford to buy anything. I could spend hours upon hours just wandering around stores looking at everything they have.

  24. I really enjoy watching live sporting events, but I hate watching sports on the T.V.

  25. The hardest thing I have ever had to do is speak at my Mother's funeral. I have never given a public speech before that, and I was terrified.

Now I tag all of you!!

3 comments:

  1. You love Tequila?! ME TOO! WOOT-WOOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you answered the call and posted your list!

    You know, we Pisceans are dreamers, right? I have extremely vivid dreams as well - which you've read about on my blog. If you've never had a natal chart done (or even if you have) - you should get this one. It's very cool and I think you'd really like it.

    Oh, and the accent thing cracks me up. I can't be around someone talking in a strong English accent long before I start talking the same way! I just can't help it... and a man with a Scottish accent just slays me.

    ReplyDelete

Come on! Tell us what's on your mind. You know you want to....