February 9, 2009

Move Over Disneyland





Beus Pond {behind Weber State University} is the happiest place on Earth as far as I am concerned. We were up in Ogden for a little while on Saturday so we decided to stop and feed the ducks. There wasn't nearly as many there this year as there has been in the past, but it was still so much fun. The ducks and Geese were coming up and taking the bread right out of our hands. We went through a whole loaf of bread in no time! It is such a pretty place, and I could stay forever!

4 comments:

  1. I have been told that place is the best for feeding ducks, but we never found it:( Looks like so much fun! Thanks so much for your comments and good wishes for my mom. I really appreciate it! How are you doing? Did you ever find out how your mom passed away? I love you sweetie, if you ever need anything or just want to talk, I am hear for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes...I have spent many times feeding the ducks there...Love it a lot. Oh Ogden, Good Times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am terrified of birds, but I'm glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kare-bear!!
    You are to cute!! We're doing family pictures there next week!!

    Ok I was thinking about you and the old times the other day I was standing in the middle of 7 11 LAUGHING my BUTT OFF... Remember how we'd go to 7 11 with my sister and get the biggest mt.dew and cheddar and sour cream chips go to one of our house and PIG OUT!! LOL..my hubby thought i was insane but i thought it was funny!! Ok so maybe not way funny but it was just a little flash back for me!!

    I hope everything is going good for you and Brett!!

    Chel-bel!!

    ReplyDelete

Come on! Tell us what's on your mind. You know you want to....