February 26, 2009

Filling my bucket

I think I am going to make a list. Not just any list, but the list. You know what list I mean. The list of things that I want to do before I die. I have been thinking about it, and there are a lot of things to be added to the list, and think about how much better it will feel to accomplish the items on said list if you get to cross them off when you are done! Here are the first five that I have come up with {in no particular order}:

  • Drink a pint {or five} in an Irish Pub
  • Learn how to play the piano
  • Run a marathon {I know, I've already mentioned it}
  • Kiss Brett under the Eiffel Tower
  • Take a cross country road trip

What's on your list?

3 comments:

  1. Wow we have a lot in common, I also want to kiss Brett under the Eiffel Tower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe we can work out a swap.....you can kiss Brett under the Eiffel Tower if I can kiss Shay under the Eiffel Tower.

    Deal?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girly,
    We are having girls night at my house on Friday at 5pm. I really want you to come. So far it's Nicole, Heidi, KoriAnn, and me! We're going to order dinner and hang out and maybe watch Australia if we get to it. If you can't don't feel bad I completely understand your hubby may be home at that time! Just let me know!

    ReplyDelete

Come on! Tell us what's on your mind. You know you want to....