August 26, 2009

The day we've all been waiting for

There is a new blogger in town folks, and it is something that I am so happy to announce! Why? Because this particular blogger happens to be my best friend. I have been telling her for months that she needed to start a blog, and until now she hasn't shown any interest. In fact, she has frequently made fun of me for blogging. I can forgive her now though, because she has seen the light.

I can assure you that her blog will keep you entertained. How do I know this? She is the most hilarious person I know. It doesn't matter what day it is, or what is keeping me down, this girl can always put a smile on my face.

{here she is just before 80's day at work}
Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, may I present to you Shay's blog:



What are you waiting for? Head on over and show her some love!

3 comments:

  1. None other than Mr. AnonymousAugust 26, 2009 at 12:25 PM

    You caught that mistake pretty damn quick. You know what I am talking about. Yeah so you don't know how to spell my last name Huh. Geez.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Shit!!!! how the hell did you get that picture. WHORE!!! I love you

    ReplyDelete

Come on! Tell us what's on your mind. You know you want to....