May 14, 2009

On the road again


We are headed back to fabulous Las Vegas! This time we are going for work though, so there will be less playing than last time, but it will still be a blast. We are leaving on Saturday morning, and will be gone for almost a week! Every year the company that I work for goes to Vegas for a convention, and this year is the first year that I get to join them. The best part about the whole thing is that Brett gets to come with me! We are driving down so that we can take all of the "stuff", and then everyone else will fly in on Sunday. I have heard the convention is an amazing experience, and I can't wait to see what it is all about.

I really love taking road trips with my husband! There is always something funny to see along the way, good music, lots of laughter, snacks, pit stops, but the best part of it all is just getting to spend quality time together. I am usually singing way to loud, and way off key, most times even using the wrong words, but that's why Brett loves me! This time we are bringing a book on tape with us, and I can't wait! It's going to be a good one. It's written by one of our favorite comedians, Chelsea Handler, it's called Are you there vodka? It's me Chelsea. I will tell you all about it when we get back.

Las Vegas here we come!! See you suckers in a week!

2 comments:

Come on! Tell us what's on your mind. You know you want to....