May 7, 2009

The pursuit of happiness - day 1

My friend Allison did this on her blog and it seems like fun, so I'm going to play along! For 8 days straight {without fail} I am going to post the thing{s} that makes me happy for that particular day.

Today I am happy about a few things. First things first! Today is the first day of the sixth year of my marriage. I am pretty stoked about that! Second thing is the fact that I got to ride into work with Brett today. He went out to Grantsville to ride four wheelers with his dad, and my office just so happens to be along the way. So there was really no point in driving separate. I love it when I get to ride in with him for three reasons:
1} I get to spend an extra 35 minutes with him before we have to say goodbye for the day
2} It makes my commute a lot less boring because I get to talk to him the whole way and
3} We get to use the carpool lane, and in turn we don't get stuck in those horrid pockets of traffic that suck you in at the same damn places every day along the whole route when you are driving alone.

It seriously made my day! The next best part about the whole thing is that he gets to come pick me up at work too!!

Here's where you come in. I want to challenge 8 of my friends to participate in the 8 days of happiness. So the lucky 8 of you are:

Brandie - Chelsie - Day - Gwen - Janese - Jessica - Kathleen - Taylee

What makes you happy today?

7 comments:

  1. Pandora is the coolest! You make your own stations based on a song or artist you like. The site then streams in similar songs. You can click like or dislike. It's the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I am not your friend. I knew it, my income is to low to be your friends. Nice, thanks announce it to everyone

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh...News flash buddy: YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE A BLOG! So as soon as you get one, I'll tag you! M'kay?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm happy you're happy and that you're sharing your happiness!

    Congrats on the happiness and longevity of your marriage. So great that you get to (and enjoy) spend some extra time together.

    I'm happy today about the spring rain!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Today what made me happy was Joe came grocery shopping with me so we were able to spend time together and he helped lift the heavy stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. When you give me ten grand to pay for one I will get one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have told you before chaz...blogs are free. I have also told you that I would be happy to set one up for you, and you keep turning me down. So I don't wanna hear it.

    ReplyDelete

Come on! Tell us what's on your mind. You know you want to....