May 12, 2009

The pursuit of happiness - day 6

I have been having a great time learning to play the piano. Tonight is my fifth lesson, and that is what makes me happy today. Every lesson is a little bit more challenging than the last, and I love the feeling of accomplishment that I get every time I go and show off what I learned the week before. I am really glad to be working towards the goal of crossing off one of my bucket list items!

What are you happy about today?

Turns out my piano lesson was canceled today, so instead we went and saw the new baby that lives with the miniature horses in our neighborhood. Then took Aimee to fly kites at the park around the corner. I couldn't take any pictures because I didn't grab the memory card for the camera, but I think that it ended up being a much more fun night than I thought it would. :) That makes me happy!

1 comment:

  1. I am happy that I don't have a piano so that I don't have to hear you play it.
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Come on! Tell us what's on your mind. You know you want to....