May 14, 2009

The pursuit of happiness - day 8



One thing that makes me happy today is the fact that I recently acquired this little beauty! It's not exactly what my bike looks like, but it is the same color and style, so you get the idea. Joeli won it at school for a fitness challenge a year or two ago, and decided recently that she didn't want it anymore. I have been wanting one, and it's in great shape. She only ever rode it once. So I worked out a deal with her for a purchase that had something to do with coloring her hair. It is going to be such a fun thing to have for the summer! I love it.

I am also happy today that I get to go home tonight and hang out with Brett. After all, he is my favorite person in the whole world! We don't have any plans, and that's just the way I like it!

Last night we took the longboards out on a cruise around the neighborhood. It was so much fun! I am still learning, but getting better each time. Who knows what adventure the evening will bring? A movie? maybe. Longboarding or bike riding? very likely! Delicious dinner of tortellini, and garlic Alfredo sauce with garlic bread? Most definitely!

What makes you happy today?

2 comments:

  1. Dinner sounds yummy! Can I come?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fact that I have no work to do and I can catch up on my online classes!

    ReplyDelete

Come on! Tell us what's on your mind. You know you want to....