May 6, 2009

Warning! Sappy love post ahead.....

Our big day! May 6, 2004
Today marks our fifth year of marriage. Did you hear me? I said fifth! That's a long time, people. It doesn't seem like it though, that's for sure. It seems like our wedding was just yesterday. I have had so much fun over the past five years of being married to this man! We have been through a lot together, and I can't imagine my life without him in it. He always knows how to make me smile when I am sad, he is an amazing cook, lets me sleep in on the weekends, makes me want to be a better person, can make me laugh at any given moment, prefers to buy me flowers 'just because' instead of on holidays, supports my hobbies, watches chick flicks with me, teaches me new things, tells me I'm beautiful even when I'm not feeling it, takes me new places, spoils me rotten, cuddles with me, plays games whenever I want him to, and makes me feel loved. I could go on and on, but you get the idea!

Happy Anniversary Honey!! You are my favorite!!

5 comments:

  1. Aww...that is really sweet! Congratulations, five years is a big deal. =)
    Watched Green Street Hooligans. It was awesome! Thanks for the suggestion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dammit, I just lost 500 bucks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations you two! 5 years is a long time!! I'm so glad he is so sweet to you! You deserve it!! Hope you had a great anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey girl!! mail me your address and i will invite you to my blog! sonsarai_ann@hotmail.com it's so good to see you again. soni

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary, I love love!!

    ReplyDelete

Come on! Tell us what's on your mind. You know you want to....