May 13, 2009

The pursuit of happiness - day 7

I am happy today because I finally got my hair colored. I needed it so bad! It has been like two months since the last time I had it done! It's pretty dark, but I love it. A special thank you to my hair stylist! You are the best{You know who you are}! Wadya think?

I am also happy about this picture that Brett just sent me via text message:



This plant is outside in our walk out, and it's blooming! It's one of my favorite plants out there. It grows so fast, and always looks so green, and bright. I definitely cannot take any of the credit for how amazing our walk out looks, because all I did to help was plant a few {and by few I mean three. Out of like one hundred} of the initial plants in the beginning. The rest was all Brett & Kristi. They are the green thumbs in our house. I can't even keep a house plant alive for very long. I'm pretty sure this is a big part of why I should never have children.....

What are you happy about today?

3 comments:

  1. Your hair looks great! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa Whoa Whoa look at me I have a Computer Cam. Show-Off. J/K my friend, looks good, not as pretty as mine but it looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually Chaz, I took that picture with my cell phone. I know it's not a fancy iphone like you have, but it's all I can afford.

    Also, I know I'm not as pretty as you. But thanks for rubbing it in.

    ReplyDelete

Come on! Tell us what's on your mind. You know you want to....