September 19, 2009

A brew and a movie

Last night was our first experience at a theater downtown called Brewvies, and I have to tell you, we were very impressed. You see, there aren't any other theaters in Utah {that I know of, anyway} where you can order a pitcher of beer and a pizza or burger to enjoy while you are watching your movie. I think that the concept is brilliant.

The Schlange's came with us, and we saw The Hangover. It was literally the funniest movie that we have seen in a long time, and I'm really sad that we didn't go see it sooner. There was a constant eruption of laughter throughout the whole theater during almost every scene. It was hilarious.

I may or may not have dropped a full glass of beer on the floor, but that's not important.

We will definitely be going back soon. The food was good, the movie was great, the atmosphere was just awesome, and the prices are very reasonable. I wish that there were more businesses in Utah like this. We had a blast.

1 comment:

  1. Definately a place that we will have to visit again! I'm still chuckling over the wittiness of the name. Brewvies....you know came from a drunkin conversation!

    ReplyDelete

Come on! Tell us what's on your mind. You know you want to....