September 24, 2009

Round two


{Click map to enlarge}

This coming Saturday Brett and his brother-in-law, Curtis, will both be participating in the Utah XTERRA triathlon!!

This race will be quite a bit different than the last one though. Last time he swam in a pool and then rode his bike and ran on pavement. This time it's going to be a lot more difficult because they will be swimming in open water and riding their bikes and running on uphill trails. {see map above}

This race will consist of a 750 meter swim in the Pineview Reservoir followed by almost 12 miles on a mountain bike, and finishing up with a 3 mile trail run at Snow Basin. It's going to be AWESOME!

If you are going to be in the Ogden area Saturday, and you've got some time to kill, I think you should come and cheer them on!

When: Saturday, September 26, 2009 - 9:20AM start
Where: Port Ramp Marina, Pineview Reservoir

If you need more information feel free to call or text me and I'll make sure that you know where you are going, and what time to be there.

Hope to see you there!!

4 comments:

  1. None Other Than Mr. AnonymousSeptember 24, 2009 at 4:16 PM

    I will be running up there to watch it. Yes I said it, RUNNING. When I get there I will just dive into the lake and swim a lap around pine view, steal someones bike and ride it all the way to the top. And as I pass Brett I will give him a [Borat Voice] High Five [Borat Voice].
    No Big deal though. I will give him a few pointers Friday night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure your pointers will be much appreciated. He's lucky to have you as a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pleeeaaase Chaz. The only exercise you get is running to your beer fridge in the garage! I love you....;)

    ReplyDelete

Come on! Tell us what's on your mind. You know you want to....