September 16, 2009

When the moon hits your eye

Last Friday when I came home from work Brett informed me that he had a date planned. I was instantly excited because Brett always plans the best dates. He is such a thinker, and is always coming up with fun things to do. This particular date was no exception. He had gone to the store and purchased all of the necessary fixins for us to make homemade pizza's!

I love pizza! I could eat it every day of the week, and never get sick of it. We each made two pizza's. I made Brett's, and he made mine. Here is a picture of Brett-the-master-dough-spinner-Scothern working his magic. I swear he should have been a chef!

And here is the finished product, don't they look fantastic? Oh, well that's because they were.

The pizza's all turned out great, and we had so much fun making them that we decided to do the same thing for dinner on Saturday. Cheers to homemade pizza filled weekends!

2 comments:

  1. Way to go chef Brett!!!! Hope you got some serious action after all that work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you stay awake long enough to get to try it out or did you have to have it for Brunch Saturday morning.

    ReplyDelete

Come on! Tell us what's on your mind. You know you want to....