September 11, 2009

Friday frustrations

Some shit hit the fan this week because of a post that I wrote a little while ago. Someone read the post, and didn't like what I had to say. This person is someone that does not know me, but still chose to make some very rude and uncalled for comments about the post, and me personally.

This is my blog. If you don't like it, don't fucking read it.

The whole reason that I started this blog is so that I could tell stories about the things that my husband and I do, and to keep in touch with family and friends. I am not here to make anyone happy but myself. I write because I enjoy it. If you don't like the content that you find when you come to my blog that's fine, don't come back. I could care less. But don't leave me some dickhead comment about why I'm stupid, or why I'm wrong, and then tell me about all of the horrible things that you wish would happen to me. I'm not interested in hearing it. I don't believe that I should have to justify what I write about here. Again, this is my blog, not yours. So you don't have any say in what I do or do not write about.

I don't mind hearing your opinion on something that I write, and I can always handle constructive criticism. Just don't personally attack me, or anything that I write about unless you know the whole story. This is where I am drawing the line. From now on you will no longer see comments like this published here. I won't even read them, so you might as well not waste your time.

3 comments:

  1. If they are bothered or offended they shouldnt read it. Its YOUR blog not theirs.. dumbasses..

    ReplyDelete
  2. People are stupid. And they like to show it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. None Other Than The Real Mr. AnonymousSeptember 14, 2009 at 9:45 AM

    Enough said. Way to go Joe&JessCurfew

    ReplyDelete

Come on! Tell us what's on your mind. You know you want to....