September 22, 2009

Thoughtful gifts {by Jasmine}

{Jasmine & Levi}


The best gift I have ever received was from Levi for my birthday this year. He's an amazing artist, and I have absolutely fallen in love with so many of his paintings. The problem is that every painting I've ever fallen in love with always ends up getting sold. So for my birthday this year, Levi made a painting just for me, never ever to be sold. He designed it so that it would match our living room perfectly and is even making a frame for it by hand! It's so special to me because it's something he made with his own two hands with me in mind. I've never owned a real, original painting or piece of art before, and now, not only do I own one, but it was created just for me. I don't think anyone will ever be able to beat that gift....well,Levi might beat it eventually. He's always one-upping himself. :)

xo
Jasmine


Thanks to Jasmine at An Experiment in Poverty for contributing to our thoughtful gifts segment!! If you'd like to share your story send us an email: scothernsblog@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on! Tell us what's on your mind. You know you want to....